- 320gm Pizza and focaccia bread mix are both possible.
- 100ml of lukewarm water and 7g of quick dry yeast
- 60ml oil (infused olive oil)
- 2 eggs, medium ( 60gm size)
- 120ml of gluten-free, smoked-lavasalt Napoli sauce
- 100g of mozzarella cheese without gluten
- 50g of fresh bocconcini without gluten
- 120 grimes of mixed vegetables (you can use cherry tomatoes, zucchini capsicums and Spanish onions )
- herbs for adornment ( chervil olive)
- Heat the oven to 210°C or 200°C (fan forced) (conventional oven).
- heat up the pizza stone.
- 50ml of warm water and 7g of instant dry yeast should be combined in a bowl. Give the mixture a two-minute rest.
- Add the YesYouCan Pizza and Focaccia Bread Mix, followed by the remaining 50 millilitres of warm water, 60 millilitres of extra virgin olive oil, and two eggs. Gently knead with your hands.
- Give the dough 30 minutes to rest (cover the bowl with a tea towel to keep it warm for proving).
- Stretching one of the dough balls to create a pizza base on the pizza stone after dividing the dough into two balls using lubricated fingertips
- Add mozzarella, bocconcini, gluten-free pizza sauce, and veggie toppings.
- Pizza should be baked for 15 minutes.
- pizza from the oven, garnish, cut, and savour it.